Friday, February 21, 2020

Travel..Antiquing & entertaining...all my faves...the last two months have been wonderful & very busy...A buying trip to the South & a wonderful time with family & Mickey at WDW...Loved being in the south...Florida was beautiful with delicious seafood...wonderful antiques & the best part was our family time at Disney...I have many wonderful memories of my now grown children at the most magical place & this trip was truly exceptional...we had the VIP treatment with no lines...delicious cuisine...fabulous accommodations overlooking Cinderella's Castle...definitely a time to be treasured...Entertaining here on the west coast last week with a wine tasting for dear friends..a shipment arrived from my last buying trip to France...many wine related antiques which all went to wonderful clients...Shopped at the local flower market last week & found beautiful flowers...brought home a Lily of the Valley plant which I used on my table with white pansies & white ranunculus...With our gorgeous weather...flowers are in full bloom & butterflies are everywhere...many festivals & antique markets...Spring will be arriving soon...Sharing with 
you a glimpse into my last few weeks...











Until next time...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment