Sunday, October 24, 2021

Rue 27 Maison



October days are always beautiful here on the West Coast, the sunsets are golden & vibrant, the trees are turning a burnished gold, yellow & deep red...Pumpkins & fall mums seem to be everywhere & the weather at evening calls for a sweater & scarf...Lots of antiquing this month, shopping the Flower markets & entertaining...I had neighbors over for a small Wine & Cheese gathering last week & served New Orleans Gumbo, it was a big hit with my West Coast friends...I'm always introducing them to Southern cuisine delights...Hope your Fall is going beautifully...Thanksgiving is coming soon...have prepared my menu & found a turkey & ham...Looking forward to this holiday season...Sharing with you a small glimpse into my last few weeks...Cheers!



 




Until next time...Be well...Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment