Sunday, August 8, 2021

Rue 27 Maison

 This Summer has flown by..September is just a few weeks away...Hope you are well...We've had beautiful, flower filled summery days on the West Coast & in our area, everyone is doing well & out in the gorgeous weather...Happy to be entertaining family & friends in the last few months...Flower markets are full of beautiful locally grown inventory...I shop the markets every week & always find something new & perfect for entertaining...Looking forward to September...Fall fruits...flowers & all the Fall Antique Markets...Here's a small glimpse into my past few weeks...Cheers!




2 comments:

  1. I am missing you terribly on Facebook.

    Glad to see you are well!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too, Andie..I'm coming back, hope you are well my friend!

    ReplyDelete