Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Celebrating...entertaining!


Entertaining...celebrations...birthdays...dinners...love them all...in the last few weeks I have entertained more than usual...two birthdays...entertaining with family & friends...wine & cheese with neighbors and clients...I love to entertain...always enjoy setting the table...love to arrange an artful mix of delicious fruits & cheese on a large bread board...I always use my antiques when entertaining...My faves...French silver & linens with monograms...antique candlesticks & altar candle holders with tall tapers...love vintage and antique goblets...china & serving pieces..French baguette baskets...I baked a delicious French chocolat layer cake with seven minute frosting for my fave two guys birthdays...we celebrated all weekend...what fabulous memories...We also dined at Napa Rose restaurant at one of the local wineries...a fabulous evening...Hosted a small dinner party...I baked Mimi Thorisson delicious Creme Fraiche chicken...a fave recipe...and more wonderful desserts...a Southern banana cream pie that my friends here on the West coast went crazy for...it was definitely a big hit...I also shopped  several wonderful antique markets..brought home a truck full for Rue 27 Maison...Sharing with you a small glimpse into the last few weeks...



Love this photo from Ty...at our birthday celebration!







Wine & Cheese...





Southern banana creme pie...everyone loved it!








Until next time...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment