Friday, September 22, 2017

September Days...

Autumn finally arrives...September...the gateway to October...one of my fave quotes from Anne of Green Gables..."I'm so glad I live in a world that has Octobers" October is a beautiful month...trees show off their colors...the air is crisp...football & festivals are everywhere...then gorgeous November...Fall here on the west coast is truly beautiful with a golden glow...warm afternoons...clear cool nights...I wish I could put this time of year in slow motion...Fall seems to go by too quickly for me...I savor each day and then there's December...a joyous month...that will arrive soon...but now back to beautiful September...this month I sourced French antiques for a couple of my fave clients and Rue 27 Maison...shopped for mums & pumpkins and added an Autumn feeling to my home...prepared Mimi Thorisson delicious recipe for roasted chicken with  creme fraiche...baked with fresh pears...plums...carrots & fingerlings...a definite taste of Fall...and a big hit with my dinner guests...Sharing a glimpse into the last few weeks...Happy Fall..ya'll 💛






Delicious Creme Fraiche
 chicken from French blogger...Mimi Thorisson

Cheers to Fall dinner...










Cheers to Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment