Saturday, December 19, 2015

Noël...


The most magical time of year is here...Christmas...Noël....long anticipated...always adored...enjoyed with family & friends. For me each year is more exciting...joyful...blessed...love this season & all that goes with it...love the feeling in the air...the glow you see in children's eyes & the merriment that seems to be all around. This year, as in the last several years, my home is decorated in neutrals with lots of greenery...candles & a French country feel...lots of memories...special traditions are always part of this joyous seasons for my family. I love unwrapping special ornaments from past holidays, my children's Christmas stockings & family treasures...Wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas...Joyeux Noel...Happy Holidays...Feliz Navidad...peace on earth... Cheers!

Tree trimmed & ready for Pere Noël...


Pere Noël..

Antique & vintage ornaments...

Sweets & fruits for guests...

My grandmother's collection of reindeers..special memories


Holiday table...

Merry Christmas...Peace on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment