Friday, December 19, 2014

All wrapped up....Christmas

This week at Rue 27 Maison...Christmas gifts....Christmas bows...tinsel...paper & wrapping....Most of us celebrate this beautiful and holy season with exchanging of gifts...some of us shop all year & others enjoy the excitement of shopping the few days before Christmas...I always say I will be finished shopping well before the rush....somehow each year I am tempted to join in the crush of fellow shoppers...it's crazy....crowded and I always feel the spirit of the holiday in the chaos...I am done shopping this year & now its all about the wrapping....I love beautifully wrapped presents...I love to use vintage ribbons, tinsels & ornaments...I was fortunate to find several bolts of vintage French tinsel and I love to use it with matte silver wrapping paper and simple brown craft paper...I love the contrast...this year I also used old keys, framed Joyeux Noël script & mercury glass ornaments with the tinsel...Sharing with you a few faves of this season...Wishing each of a very Merry Christmas!
Love the fresh greens on this gift from Craftberry Bush....
Beautiful & white with Christmas pine...
Rue 27 Maison this week...
Antique keys & vintage tinsel....Joyeux Noel framed print adorn gifts at Rue 27 Maison
Fabulous sequined paper with simple hemp ribbon...
A gorgeous gift...winter berries with vintage Christmas silver spoon...
Simple brown paper all tied up & stenciled makes a big impact...
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through...Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment