Friday, February 14, 2014

Spring is calling....vintage garden urns ~

Spring was teasing us in SoCal a few weeks ago and now in the last few days, it seems to have arrived in all its glory....daytime highs this week mid 70s with cool 50s at night....a slight warmish breeze with crystal clear brilliant blue skies....all this delightful weather, definitely gives me the gardening bug.  I have planted lavender, primrose, pansies & herbs this week. Our local garden spots are brimming over with blooming pots en masse. While I adore flowers, my true love in the garden is vintage & antique elements, especially rusty, chippy garden urns. Sharing with you a few of my faves for the garden....And for all my friends in colder areas, hopefully warmer days are ahead...♥
Vintage terra cotta urns...
love the patina...
perfect for the garden or the table...
antique urns with maidenhair ferns...

 
Rue 27 Maison.....Until next time....Cheers!

1 comment: