Thursday, November 14, 2013

Smitten with.....Britain ♕

When I hear a British accent...and I  think of my travels and antiquing in the UK...I am definitely "smitten" with all things British....I love Oxford Street shopping...London theater...Covent Garden...Hyde Park..the pubs...Selfridges..the Brits...the beautiful countryside...London taxis...the antiques and yes, the accent! History is everywhere and there is always an antique market, fair, house clearing to be found. English antiques and European finds are always in abundance.....and did I mention tea as in English Afternoon Tea...always delicious...adore the scones and clotted cream with a cup of Earl Grey...Sharing with you a few of my favorites from the UK ♥

London Townhouses

Antique Market in northern England, over 3000 dealers...
English Country Manor....Ralph Lauren


Beautiful, warm & inviting....English Manor House


Antique Silver English Trophies...

Harrod's Food Halls...always a treat!

The Dorchester....a favorite spot for afternoon tea



Sunday Antique Fairs...London

19th century leather bound books with marbled pages edges via:michaelmoonsbookshop

A few of our Sunday fair finds...Always eagerly awaiting my next visit to beautiful & charming England...


Wishing all of you a brilliant week....Cheers!

1 comment: